POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to consider Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to consider
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 22 Oct 2003 05:12:02
Message: <60uh61-70b.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Saul Luizaga wrote:

> Warp wrote:
>
>  >   The relevance of this in raytracing is to be questioned.
>
> Have you read the subject? that is EXACTLY THE POINT!!! Mr. knew it
> all!!! And for the POV-Team to consider, not you!

The fact that no one from the POV-Team replied to your posts does not
mean that it would not be a good idea to answer to the questions posed
by the others who replied.  If you really have strong arguments that
this language could be of use for POV-Ray (i have my doubts, you have
not shown any arguments concerning POV-Ray yet) you should post them.

And the tone of your reply is not appropriate.  Please read the AUP in
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions.

Christoph

Last updated 2 Sep. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______