POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Complementary colours : Re: Complementary colours Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:47:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complementary colours
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 May 2021 02:39:40
Message: <60b1e1ac$1@news.povray.org>
Op 28/05/2021 om 21:08 schreef Mr:
>> Want to play with complementary colours? in rgb or srgb mode? Try this.
>> Nothing special, just messing around for a change, away from granites...
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
>
> Inspiring ... could we get triadics? :-)

Well... I do not want to open a can of worms here as I already did
apparently ;-)

So maybe... but as I already mentioned earlier, I am just messing around
to get something of a complementary (?) colour I can use and tweak as I
want afterwards in a scene. Consider it the equivalent of pressing paint
tubes on your palet and happily mixing the mess. :-) That is how I work,
really.

This whole exercise does not go beyond that. No hidden or arcane intentions.

--
Thomas