POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Installation thread : Re: POV-Ray Installation thread Server Time
5 May 2024 14:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Installation thread
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 14 May 2021 06:30:22
Message: <609e513e$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/14/21 5:38 AM, jr wrote:
> hi,

>> The bevy keyword (as normal pattern collection, pattern) is new. I've
>> not yet released code that supports it. ...
>
> ah, ok.  can you clue me/us in wrt planned update/release?  (roughly)

I'm working on some commits today, so I might be able to put something
out fairly soon.

I know the internals of the bevy collection itself is a work in
progress, but probably I can throw a construction tarp over what is not
done. I'm not done with all the include self testing either, but quite
lot fixed... We'll see.

Bill P.