POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: A few words to Yve Server Time
10 Jun 2024 20:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A few words to Yve
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Apr 2021 02:31:38
Message: <607d23ca@news.povray.org>
Op 18/04/2021 om 19:13 schreef Bald Eagle:
> (I'm guessing something got omitted in there, but I understand where you're
> going)

My fault, sorry. I talked about "benefit of the doubt"

> Indeed.  Now, we don't really need to "be fair" or give Ive/Yve a fair hearing -
> because he can post [virtually] anything he wants here, any time he wants - and
> there's damned little any but a select few can do to stop him.
>
> [snip]
Again, thanks indeed for your extensive comments. I aappreciate them. I
have not had too many experiences like this or like what you have been
up against, and in general I /thought/ I was ready for them, but of
course it hurts. I am interested in people and why they do or say what
they do or say. We are social beings aren't we, but the internet is
something very different indeed and a place where I go reluctantly, with
the exception of a very few like these ng's.

Well, new lesson learned.

--
Thomas