POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : @Mr: experimental granite - Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:49:04 EDT (-0400)
  @Mr: experimental granite - Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Apr 2021 09:04:17
Message: <607adcd1$1@news.povray.org>
Op 11-4-2021 om 14:48 schreef Mr:
> [snip]  Or combine
> two variants of that pattern with both scales using a third masking /warping
> pattern, so that variation seems less homogenous.

Experimental and with finish commented-out.

Not bad at all!

Thanks for the suggestion. It took some time, but I am getting there.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'layeredtextures_finish_test.jpg' (91 KB)

Preview of image 'layeredtextures_finish_test.jpg'
layeredtextures_finish_test.jpg