POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1:granites.inc-->granites21.inc Server Time
28 Sep 2024 21:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1:granites.inc-->granites21.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Apr 2021 08:57:14
Message: <607989aa$1@news.povray.org>
Op 16-4-2021 om 11:28 schreef Ive:
> So I did completely waste my time here and it seems you did not even
> bother to look at my code - as all I hear is just about comparing
> images. So here is a final image from me also produced with my code but
> with some more educated "guesses" to tweak one user parameter - based on
> the image you did show.

Not even had the time to seriously look at your code, which I said I
appreciated indeed. I have also a life besides POV-Ray and your comments
need time to get digested seriously and commented on. Have a little
patience, please?

> My conclusion: my first thought was right, so please do not mention me
> in any of your files, seriously I mean it.

Well... as you wish. No need to get angry. Have you never learned to
take things in a relaxed way? My god, we use POV-Ray for our /pleasure/
or don't we? At least that is my philosophy.

> No need to bother with a reply I'm outa here
>
> so long - Ive

Sorry to see you go...

--
Thomas