POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc -->granites21.inc Server Time
17 May 2024 16:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc -->granites21.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Apr 2021 11:05:58
Message: <60785656@news.povray.org>
Op 15-4-2021 om 16:27 schreef Ive:
[snip]

> Attached is the scene file and two example render showing Code Warrior's
> North American Pink granite polished and frozen.

Thanks Ive. I shall comment on your mail more in detail later. Just one
remark: The "original" granites (and your images are examples) do /not/
show granites in their /original/ scaling! I should know, as I am a
geologist. Which is why I changed the scaling to - at least - something
representing a granite as seen in nature. I have a couple of examples in
my backyard, graciously transported here by the penultimate ice age. :-)

--
Thomas