POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:34:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Apr 2021 11:11:05
Message: <60746309$1@news.povray.org>
OK, thanks for your detailed comments! I shall answer tomorrow as I am a
bit short on time at this moment. However 1, I see your meaning and I
certainly agree with you. However 2, as I wrote earlier, the granites in
granites21.inc are /history/. What you propose is something for a
completely new set.

--
Thomas