POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : identifier of function : Re: identifier of function Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: identifier of function
Date: 20 Sep 2001 03:07:36
Message: <605jqt0hmv94mamuc847i19f9mnil2p3kf@4ax.com>
On 19 Sep 2001 19:14:38 -0400, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
wrote:
> However, this parses correctly and does what you expect.
>
> #macro Foo( Bar )
>   #declare X = Bar(Y);
> #end
>
> #declare Y=1;
> #declare Baz=function(n){n+2}
>
> Foo(function(n){Baz(n)})
>
> #debug str(X,5,5)
> #debug "\n"

as I understend this solution means  function within function (via
parameter declaration) and it is very "expensive" as Thorsten wrote in
<3ba8bda3@news.povray.org>
but of course it is better than nothing

I want thank you all for parameters in functions
it is similiar to my propositions sended some time ago to p.u-p and I
like it very much

ABX