POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:33:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Ash Holsenback
Date: 23 Mar 2021 08:41:07
Message: <6059e1e3$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/22/21 11:54 AM, Chris Cason wrote:
> Current status: the webview of the newsgroups is back up again, though
> in read-only mode for now (and not taking a feed from the NNTP server yet).
>
> There were a LOT of changes needed to the code to make it work with PHP7
> so some breakage or strange behavior can be expected. If anything looks
> particularly wonky please let me know.
>
> -- Chris

wiki status update: i've found only 21 occurrence (in two files) of
mysql->mysqli that needed to be converted. i've also been able to pull a
file i created from the database, but have /not/ done an import. i'd
like to resist doing that for now unless it's absolutely necessary. i'm
feeling 99% ready to get at a live wiki so i can finish testing
wikikdocgen