POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
26 Jun 2024 07:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Ash Holsenback
Date: 23 Mar 2021 08:28:51
Message: <6059df03@news.povray.org>
On 3/23/21 4:27 AM, Thorsten wrote:
> On 22.03.2021 18:05, Cousin Ricky wrote:
>  > One thing that was wonky for a long time but seems to be fixed now is
>  > that when non-ASCII characters were entered through a newsreader, they

> The PHP version was very old. The newer ones fixed lotts of PHP bugs.
>
>  > The Web view also added an extra space if text was indented in the

> Extra space? Where?
>
> Thorsten

ah ok... you posting here reminded me of one other item i needed to look
at is the multilink extension you implemented. i see 6 files in the
tarball that chris made available. i don't see /any/ mysql calls that
need to be converted to mysqli... appears you're doing it differently.
want me to email you an archive of those files so you can
review/bless/decide /not/ to implement your code.