POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
2 May 2024 10:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Chris Cason
Date: 21 Mar 2021 04:45:55
Message: <605707c3$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/03/2021 15:26, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> I submitted an article to povray.binaries.images Thursday night, but I

I've told the server to re-generate its indexes and overview files; see
if that helps.

I can see a post from you called "Hooded lamp occlusion" in pbi now, so
if that's the one you are referring to, it's definitely there (though I
didn't check before re-generating the indexes, so I don't know if that
was the cause or not).

-- Chris