POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Quiet Lane : Re: A Quiet Lane Server Time
28 Apr 2024 14:05:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Quiet Lane
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Feb 2021 02:35:32
Message: <601e46c4$1@news.povray.org>
Op 05/02/2021 om 10:48 schreef jr:
> hi,

>> The scene is inspired by late nineteenth century paintings of the Late
>> Romantic school and Genre pieces.
>> '''
>
> although "pastoral" isn't my thing, agree with others - quality.  the image
> looks as if it could have "jumped off" someone's easel.
>
> two small nits (:-)).  the current resolution is too low for zooming in on
> detail, and the barn door still needs either a lintel, or a frame, to support
> the bricks across it.
>

> regards, jr.

Thanks indeed.

Ah, my friend, zooming is not allowed, hmm? Anyway, zooming in on a
painting will also only reveal blobs of paint ;-)

Ah! That lintel! The builder has been fired and the situation corrected
before anything untoward would happen.

Next render (stochastic) will show the new situation.

--
Thomas