POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple : Re: Temple Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jan 2007 11:40:42
Message: <5k82q2hleci69g0bnujb7i6va08g0uhcas@4ax.com>
On Sat,  6 Jan 2007 23:02:46 EST, "Woland" <ziz### [at] wppl> wrote:

>Next render of Temple.
>I want to make some stairs, place all the elemnts better, and make some
>background...

Ah! That's better I get a sense of scale now. It reminds me of a Roman temple I
saw in Crete once. Quite a few of the columns were lying on the floor.
As well as Thomas's comments use a sky as well, even if it's just a simple blue
skysphere, as a place holder. It all adds to the credibility.

Regards
	Stephen