POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Media problems. : Re: Media problems. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media problems.
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Sep 2008 08:51:42
Message: <5i7ac49qnoes0kcnc4u7p0dq7gm62i9d56@4ax.com>
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:44:50 -0300, "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Why would there ever be a condition where you would use confidence 0.0?
>You're saying NO confidence in the media sample. Am I missing something
>here?

Hi Jim,
	I was using a material that someone gave me years ago to get started.
These were the values in the material. It works in 3.6 so I reported it not
working in 3.7.
You are right about no one in there right mind would use those values. But then
who says I'm in my right mind? ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen