POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Accessible patio : Accessible patio Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:55:58 EDT (-0400)
  Accessible patio
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 23 Nov 2020 13:59:24
Message: <5fbc068c@news.povray.org>
While exploring the trade-offs of double_illuminate a couple of years
ago, I noticed that the patio in my pre-fab render rig did not have an
entrance!  While this was not a problem for a spry, athletic Daz model,
a Blender model in a wheelchair or a Poser model with osteoporosis would
have trouble getting in for a sitting.

I have now rectified this oversight, hopefully to the satisfaction of
the accessibility authorities.  The brick walls are rebuilt with an
opening and a ramp.

Image non-accessible.jpg is from 2 years ago.  Image accessible-d.jpg
has the re-bricked wall, and you can see the opening reflected in the
right side of the chrome sphere.  Image accessible.jpg has the camera
positioned for a better look at the entrance.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'non-accessible.jpg' (103 KB) Download 'accessible-d.jpg' (105 KB) Download 'accessible.jpg' (106 KB)

Preview of image 'non-accessible.jpg'
non-accessible.jpg

Preview of image 'accessible-d.jpg'
accessible-d.jpg