POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum : Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum Server Time
4 May 2024 11:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Nov 2020 03:03:20
Message: <5fb4d548$1@news.povray.org>
Op 17/11/2020 om 11:29 schreef jr:
> just to correct some poor writing.
>

> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>>> Frankly, I do not know what to do with this ;-}  A file with a .tk
>>> extension... what program runs this?
>>
>> the language is Tcl/Tk.
>
> the language is 'Tcl', short for tool command language.  'Tk' is short for
> toolkit, essentially a bag of Tcl commands which provide the graphical (UI)
> elements like buttons.

OK, thanks for this. I shall pospone a bit any further incursion into
this domain as I do not want to clutter up my system with things I am
pretty sure I shall only use once. ;-)

No problem. I try to avoid matrix stuff editing as much as possible, but
now I have at least to get an understanding of it...

--
Thomas