POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mesh2 generator: strange error! : mesh2 generator: strange error! Server Time
4 May 2024 16:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  mesh2 generator: strange error!
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 8 Jul 2020 08:45:59
Message: <5f05c007@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Obviously, I once more have messed up my POVEarth code - when I run my
mesh2 generator (attached here), a strange error shows up:

"File 'mesh2writer.pov' line 287: Parse Error: Expected 'string', End of
File
  found instead
Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input."

Though the generated mesh2 scripts look correct, whenever I render a
scene containing them, I see no terrain relief, but only ocean...

For better understanding, I also attached a (small) mesh2 script
generated with the mesh2 generator.

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mesh2writer.pov.txt' (10 KB) Download 'n41e044.inc.txt' (302 KB)