POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : whither POV-Ray ?? : Re: whither POV-Ray ?? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:40:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: whither POV-Ray ??
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Jul 2020 03:04:09
Message: <5efed869$1@news.povray.org>
Op 02/07/2020 om 11:57 schreef jr:
> so, the following is just me "ranting", and if you're .. of a delicate
> disposition, do not read on.

[snip]

I am glad you started this discussion. For a number of years I too have
been wondering what really was going on behind the scene, with sometimes
getting a hint about possible issues (man power and time most
obviously). I believe we all would be helped with a bit of serious
information, not in the least because we - as  mostly long-time users -
might perhaps offer some kinds of solutions.

--
Thomas