POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bad bathtub : Re: bad bathtub Server Time
28 May 2024 21:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bad bathtub
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 26 Dec 2019 16:39:13
Message: <5e052881$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12/26/19 1:58 PM, also sprach Bald Eagle:

> I just rewatched the whole thing:
> there's a blip when entering the train for a ride around the track

I'm not seeing this.  It may be an illusion because the camera moves
pretty quick for a couple of frames. ?

> one or more during the nuke cloud

Huh. There is an unexpected black frame here. Wild that I never noticed
it before. :) :(  (I mean, how many hundreds of times have I looked at
these individual frames...)

> and then one at the beginning of the flashlight scene in the tank

This one's on purpose.  I assume you mean where the kid looks at the
flashlight and then turns it on.  I put a piece of glass in front of the
camera so it would "blind" the kid.

--
dik
Rendered 49,882,521,600 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (100%)