POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bad bathtub : bad bathtub Server Time
9 Jun 2024 00:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  bad bathtub
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 25 Dec 2019 17:48:04
Message: <5e03e724$1@news.povray.org>
My first bathtub is going in the trash.  It is a superellipsoid
differenced with another superellipsoid.

Strange artifacts are afoot.

The first picture, ttbo1030, I don't get what that weird shadow is on
the sides near the middle of the tub.

The second pic, ttbo1040, I lower into the tub and the top of the tub
gets all strange. It looks like the left wall is over the tub, and on
the right side you can see white door under the top of the tub.

Oh well, boxes and cylinders for me.

On the plus side, I'm trying to push too much water through the faucet,
so it bubbles up like a fountain.  It's broken physics but I really like
the fountain effect, I think I'm going to keep it. :)

--
dik
Rendered 49,882,521,600 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (100%)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ttbo1030.png' (146 KB) Download 'ttbo1040.png' (99 KB)

Preview of image 'ttbo1030.png'
ttbo1030.png

Preview of image 'ttbo1040.png'
ttbo1040.png