POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : building povmodeler? : Re: building povmodeler? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:44:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: building povmodeler?
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 2 Dec 2019 19:06:42
Message: <5de5a712$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/28/19 5:06 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> If you're gonna ask, I'd love to see the render button moved to somewhere over
> the text-editing region (I let the rest of the stuff hang off-screen),

Press ^R to start a render?

> and maybe
> have the render window gain focus on starting a new render.

So, you have the Render window set to not-always-on-top and you want it
to pop on top when you start a render?

Hey Jr, are you still using qtpovray?  Do you see this missing text
I-beam nonsense with slakware?  (BE and I are both Mint; a sample size
of 1.)

--
dik
Rendered 39,329,971,200 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (78%)