POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PC nausea : Re: PC nausea Server Time
2 May 2024 11:57:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PC nausea
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Aug 2019 07:41:05
Message: <5d4815d1$1@news.povray.org>
Op 05/08/2019 om 12:58 schreef Bald Eagle:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
>>> ... It is a user's choice to share his/her (private) life with the world at large.
Otherwise, ...

> It _should_ be .....
>
>> you'd think so, but ...
>

> ^ What jr said.  :D

I am probably naive :-) but I never (repeat "never") indulge in
like/dislike questions and such... I am not interested in those
sites/questions.

> Try Quant search engine with Brave browser.  Word has it that Firefox/Mozilla is
> selling people out, and Brave is the next increment forward on that front.

I can recommend Startpage.com on firefox which, according to the leading
consummer organisation/journal here in NL, is superior in privacy
protection while at the same time using google for searches. It is Dutch
too ;-)

> I've had to ditch chrome, opera and firefox....
> I think icecat might still be ok, as well as numerous other 3rd party browsers.
>
> Good work locking down your system and monitoring the ins and outs.   :)

Well, as far as I am able and aware of course ;-) I never had to
complain though.

--
Thomas