POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray for Windows: Settings Problem : POV-Ray for Windows: Settings Problem Server Time
18 May 2024 14:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for Windows: Settings Problem
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Jul 2019 23:53:56
Message: <5d3e6dd4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just relocated the folders for the POV-Ray includes, scenes, and ini
files to a new location on a new harddrive, due to space problems on the
previous harddrive. But even after having updated the PVEngine.ini and
Povray.ini with the new drive letter, POV-Ray still gives me an error
message on start that it cannot find color.inc. It also cannot render at
all at the moment, as it still wants to open the Povray.ini file at the
old (and now wrong) location.

How to tell POV-Ray where to find the files now?

---
http://www.avg.com