POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : In the Meantime a diversion. : Re: In the Meantime a diversion. Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In the Meantime a diversion.
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 13 Feb 2019 21:18:05
Message: <5c64cfdd$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 14.03.18 15:28, Stephen wrote:
> Whilst waiting for the Blender Pov Exporter team to fix a bug with the
> Boids particle system exporting. Here is a Blender internal render. Not
> the best quality to keep the size under 5 Meg
> Coming soon a render using PovRay.

Late... but:

Looks kind of interesting for my AtariSTfication and Commodore64ization
routine... may I convert it and publish it on my newly established
YouTube channel
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCInrRbpn4s6I48kdq9OCiAw/videos?view_as=subscriber)?
What about your other animation works?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Joseph Haydn: Symphony 94 G major (Pro Musica Symphony
Orchestra Hamburg, cond.: Hans Jürgen Walther)