POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First image : Re: My First image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First image
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Apr 2007 11:04:23
Message: <5br12392nvljej84gn0lm9eau25u9el7ii@4ax.com>
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:22:55 EDT, "Elija" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Wow there are some really good images in here, so I am kind of embarrassed
>to post this one.
>
>It is my first image so please be gentle with me :)
>
>I have used some CSG and random textures. At the moment they are all
>supplied textures. I haven't had the nerve to create my own :D

Welcome Elija, this is intriguing. Quite attractive and an interesting variation
of a Reflective Sphere on a Chequered Plane. That is what all first posts should
be (in joke). Tilting the camera is a good idea.
One thing, you image is named "first.tga" but it is a png. That caused me a
couple of seconds confusion.

Regards
	Stephen