POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 181 people love me. : Re: 181 people love me. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 09:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 181 people love me.
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Oct 2018 13:01:05
Message: <5bc61951$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/10/2018 13:29, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> Yesterday I received 181 emails for little blue pills.
>

> "If you take the Red Pill, then ....., if you take the Blue Pill, .... no, wait,
> that's the wrong one...."
>
> :O

Now that reminds me of a line from Robert Sheckley’s book "Options".

Mishkin leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes. That was bad:
derangement of various sense ratios, ideas of reference, hot flashes. He
opened his eyes. That was not so good either. He reached for the
Turn—off Bottle. It had a label that read, “IF THE TRIP GOES BAD, DRINK
THIS.” He drank it, then noticed a label on the other side of the bottle
that read, “IF THE TRIP GOES BAD, DO NOT DRINK THIS."

My Google-fu is getting better. :D

--

Regards
     Stephen