POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 181 people love me. : Re: 181 people love me. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 06:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 181 people love me.
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Oct 2018 12:37:19
Message: <5bc613bf@news.povray.org>
On 16/10/2018 12:05, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 16-10-2018 12:47, Stephen wrote:
>> Yesterday I received 181 emails for little blue pills.
>> A spam record for me.
>>

> My goodness! That really is overkill! :-)

I know that I am getting on a bit but I prefer the little brown pills as
they last longer. ;-)

> Some breach in the wall?

Not mine I hope. Possibly what used to be AOL's. The email address is
owned by yet another company. During the changeover some subdirectories
have changed their superior directory and T/bird's filters do not work.

Although they all arrived on the same day. The delivery dates are spread
over a month. Well they went straight into my Junk folder.

--

Regards
     Stephen