POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment
From: Glen Berry
Date: 28 Apr 2002 23:08:47
Message: <5bbMPPBCXhnsUqOSltUaTtxzjtBd@4ax.com>
The title explains things well enough.

I am just wondering about one thing at the moment, and that is *which
time zone* is the POV expiration targetd for, and what time of day or
night in that time zone? I had assumed that POV would base expiration
time upon the local time of my computer, but perhaps not. At any rate,
the replacement version of POV isn't on the web site at the moment,
and I'm eager to finish something that I had started earlier today,
back when my copy of POV 3.5 still worked.

later,
Glen