POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : object rotations in 2 axes vs. 3 : Re: object rotations in 2 axes vs. 3 Server Time
11 May 2024 13:46:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: object rotations in 2 axes vs. 3
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Oct 2018 06:39:37
Message: <5bb890e9$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/10/2018 00:46, Kenneth wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>
>> Ah! you spotted the deliberate mistake. Oops! :-(
>
> Oh, so you're trying to play tricks on the poor gringo, eh? I'm onto ya!  :-P
>
>> Unfortunately I have had a series of family medical problems
>> ending last month with my wife having vertigo and falling and breaking
>> her hip.
>
> Sorry to hear that; I certainly hope the doctors can repair it (or replace the
> worn parts.) I can't even begin to imagine the pain she must have experienced.

Thanks Thomas, I will pass your wishes on.
The hip seems to be healing well. The doctors are more concerned with
the vertigo she is experiencing and the pain from her Trigeminal
Neuralgia is stopping her from doing as much exercise as she needs. She
is probably in the best place at the moment. It is just taking too long,
for our liking.

--

Regards
     Stephen