POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : hurricane woes : Re: hurricane woes Server Time
18 May 2024 00:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hurricane woes
From: dick balaska
Date: 16 Sep 2018 20:31:19
Message: <5b9ef5d7$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/15/2018 08:51 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
.

> Hey, when Hurricane Irma bore down on the Virgin Islands (185 mph
> winds),

How *are* you guys doing.  The VI left our consciousness a year ago.
(Puerto Rico would have too, except the Idiot in Chief keeps opening his
mouth. Hmm, so maybe that's a good thing).
The best story I saw was from June 2018 on npr.  Hopefully your grid is
back and your blue tarps gone.

--
dik
Rendered 1024 of 921600 pixels (0%)