POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : U equals zero - or not : Re: U equals zero - or not Server Time
8 May 2024 17:02:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: U equals zero - or not
From: clipka
Date: 16 Sep 2018 08:46:09
Message: <5b9e5091$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.09.2018 um 14:33 schrieb clipka:
> Am 16.09.2018 um 05:09 schrieb Bald Eagle:
>
>>> Sounds like not a minimal scene.
>>
>> It's the whole "closed system", to give you the most "precise" (accurate) way to
>> replicate what I'm seeing over here.  Now we can reference exact decimal line
>> numbers and everything.  The code you're working with "should be" good enough
>> ......  and that exact code (minus line break artefacts) was what I ran on my work
>> machine before copy-pasting it, so ....
>
> Aaaaaalright, I'll give it a shot.
>
> You wouldn't mind telling me which of the three `.pov` files is the one,
> would you?

Well, I guess it can't be `BillsArrayMacros.pov`, because that one
complains with an `#error` directive when attempting to parse it directly.

`BezierStitching_Test_3.pov` gives me a `Cannot find file
'GridMacro.png' in line 91, which I /think/ is not the problem we're
talking about.

`Equation_UVMap.pov` runs without an obvious hitch, nor any debug
output, and from a first glance I would say the rendered scene may make
sense, too.

So, what am I looking for?