POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unexpected double_illuminate tradeoffs : Re: Unexpected double_illuminate tradeoffs Server Time
6 Oct 2024 00:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unexpected double_illuminate tradeoffs
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Aug 2018 12:34:38
Message: <5b65d59e$1@news.povray.org>
On 2018-08-04 03:20 AM (-4), Stephen wrote:
> On 04/08/2018 07:52, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Wonderful country, great Queen. They all love me over there. ;-)
>>>

>> LOL! (oh dear saints in heaven... I almost pissed my pants...)
>>

> :-D
> I can hear his voice when I read it. :-)

So can I.  Thanks for that auditory imagery, Stephen.  :-P

> But we should not mock the afflicted.

When the affliction is comorbid with narcissism, assholitis, and the
Dunning-Kruger affect, I will mock.  Especially when this megalomaniac
who hates dark-skinned people who don't pay lip service to Jesus[1] and
denies that I have a constitutional right to citizenship is making
policy that affects me.

[1] I deliberately phrased it that way, because you know damn well that
the Afflicted One is only pretending to love Jesus.