POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old threads : Re: Old threads Server Time
25 Jun 2024 23:10:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old threads
From: dick balaska
Date: 24 Jul 2018 22:49:28
Message: <5b57e538$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/24/2018 09:21 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what type of machine is it running on?
> You're in Australia, correct?

The machine's in Hartford CT.

I middle-manned one twenty years ago. (Chris shipped it to my house, I
bootstrapped it, he set it up from afar, I dropped it off in Hartford.)

http://www.ntplx.net/
"Andy's house" is this amazing place. A classic 1850s New England
colonial near the Mark Twain house.  In the '90s, it was the most
connected building in CT and most CT traffic went through his basement.
(These days Comcast routes most traffic.)

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)