POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : No image : Re: No image Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:46:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No image
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jul 2018 13:48:46
Message: <5b40fcfe$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/07/2018 14:56, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>

>> Colour me green with envy. :)
>

> #declare envy = true;
> #declare Colour = <0, 1, 0> * envy;
> object {Stephen pigment {rgb Colour} }

  #declare Colour = <0.251,0.992,0.078> * envy;

> :P

And here is one I did earlier for a similar occasion. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/JXVnX.jpg

>> I don't think so unless you want to do it the hard way. :)
>
> This "other way" you speak of intrigues me.

There is no other way only MY way. :)

Seriously not really appropriate for what what I think jr wants to do.
Unless you wanted to put an emitting image/uv'd object, like a frame of
a 3D butterfly animation, in the media.

--

Regards
     Stephen