POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dinosaurs would have done better : Re: Dinosaurs would have done better Server Time
11 May 2024 10:52:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dinosaurs would have done better
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Jul 2018 07:21:01
Message: <5b3a0a9d@news.povray.org>
On 2-7-2018 9:57, Stephen wrote:
> On 01/07/2018 22:50, jr wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>>> ... sources. ;-)
>>

> It will cost you. Probably more than you are willing to pay. :-)
>
>> "What makes people deeply dippy for dinosaurs?"
>>

> I don't know but I certainly was as a child.
>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44168810
>>
>> lol.
>>

> Even as an adult that fossil is awesome.

They are all amazing creatures. Do you know Dougal Dixon?
http://www.dougal-dixon.co.uk/ Something to reflect upon are a couple of
his books I can recommend especially:
- After Man: A Zoology of the Future
- The New Dinosaurs
- Man after Man: an Anthropology of the Future

Speculative science of the highest degree!

--
Thomas