POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dinosaurs would have done better : Re: Dinosaurs would have done better Server Time
11 May 2024 20:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dinosaurs would have done better
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Jul 2018 02:48:02
Message: <5b39caa2$1@news.povray.org>
On 1-7-2018 16:32, Stephen wrote:
> On 30/06/2018 11:43, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> Drat! You seem to have inside knowledge
>
> As if you don't have your own sources. ;-)

I do! I do! However, they hid this to me. Probably feeling ashamed (or
foolish)... Just blamed the meteor for all their woes.

Crows in particular are very frank about the matter. However, who
believes crows? ;-)

[there is one in the neighbourhood for a couple of years now which has a
totally atypical cry for a crow. Makes me wonder if it has been brought
up by crows in the first place. It seems to be a solitary beast.]

--
Thomas