POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Chrome scans your files : Re: Chrome scans your files Server Time
11 May 2024 18:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chrome scans your files
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 30 Jun 2018 17:42:47
Message: <5b37f957$1@news.povray.org>
On 2018-04-08 02:23 AM (-4), clipka wrote:
> As for the Information Liberation article, don't expect impartiality
> from the author; in the article, they write about Google (emphasis added):
>
> "This is the most dangerous company in the world and THEY'RE DOING
> EVERYTHING in their power to CRUSH MY SITE and others who go against the
> narrative."
>
> Regardless of whether or not that statement may or may not be true, they
> clearly have a personal stake in this.

The videos featuring Tucker Carlson and Breitbart are massive hints to
me that I shouldn't be taking this all too seriously.

Also, he thinks an employee of a capitalist behemoth like The Google is
"a far-left lunatic."  I did take a look at Schuh's Twitter feed.  It's
pretty standard for progressives in the USA.  Only far *right* lunatics
would consider it extreme, exactly the sort of people who don't have a
solid grip on reality.

One thing to keep in mind is that right wing snowflakes are known to
bellyache about their views being suppressed, even as they bask in
mainstream media coverage and their view counts skyrocket.  Case in
point, Diamond and Silk.