POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : musical notation font : Re: musical notation font Server Time
23 May 2024 04:04:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: musical notation font
From: dick balaska
Date: 17 Jun 2018 18:06:45
Message: <5b26db75$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/17/2018 04:20 PM, jr wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLNvxYyPvpc

Wow, he must be exhausted after 2 hr 20 minutes of twiddling knobs.
That mask says "I'm a professional" :)

I'm ok with not "getting" the music, after all, my parents didn't "get"
Emerson Lake and Palmer, Yes, Zep, Genesis, etc., and their parents
didn't get Buddy Holly and Elvis.  But I don't like that knob twiddling
passes as having talent.  You don't even have to have natural rhythm nor
practice to be a master DJ. (Perhaps a basic understanding of music
theory, I-IV-I-V-I sort of thing)

It is interesting how music has simultaneously devolved in two camps;
rap on one side, and euro-trance on the other.

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)