POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : the lowest pixel getting dimmed : Re: the lowest pixel getting dimmed Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the lowest pixel getting dimmed
From: Mike Williams
Date: 22 Dec 2001 03:55:46
Message: <5ar55HAAEBJ8EwXk@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it KalleK who wrote:

>Make the renderwindow fullscreen and look at the lowest of the three
>pixel while realtime-rendering: The first half of the animation they
>are as bright as the ones above, the other half they are somewhat 50%
>dimmed.

When I make it full screen, I just get a white panel and the text
"StretchDIBits () failed ! (Windows Error)". This seems to happen when w
is less than 38 and h is less than 9.

POV 3.5b8, Win 98se, Celeron II 850, 128 Mb

I observe no dimming on the images that are produced when I look at them
later.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure