POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: pattern blend : Re: pattern blend Server Time
21 May 2024 14:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pattern blend
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Mar 2018 04:56:36
Message: <5aa8e3c4$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/03/2018 22:22, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> On 2018-03-12 12:48 PM (-4), Stephen wrote:
>> On 12/03/2018 13:23, Cousin Ricky wrote:

>>> /real/ operating systems.
>>
>> A Pover who cares not for numbers!
>> What is the world coming to?
>

> #declare directive?

A  hit a very palpable hit. :-)

Just joking of course.

>> <aside>
>> How is the Island?
>> There was an article about the BVI, last week. It is still in a poor
>> state. Was thinking about you.
>

> political boundary does create somewhat of an information bubble.

 From my time in Jamaica, I got the impression that all the islands were
close to each other in spirit.

And from what you write. It seems that you are getting on better than
the BVI. It took me ages to re-find these two articles. They were hidden
away on the BBC site. A disgrace on our part. :-(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43303537?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c0repy50r31t/hurricane-irma&link_location=live-reporting-story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43308421?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c0repy50r31t/hurricane-irma&link_location=live-reporting-story

--

Regards