POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pattern blend : Re: pattern blend Server Time
30 Apr 2024 13:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pattern blend
From: clipka
Date: 12 Mar 2018 19:33:08
Message: <5aa70e34$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.03.2018 um 22:49 schrieb Cousin Ricky:

> In my defense, I did not choose to be an American; the Danish sold my
> island from under me 46 years before I was born.
>
> Although, when I took an online test to see where I should move in the
> extremely unlikely event that Donald Trump should become president, they
> said Germany would be the best match for me.  Personally, I say make
> Trump's immigration policy retroactive 2 generations and send /him/ back
> to Germany.

If you ever get your hands on a time machine, be careful - that plan
might backfire. According to German Wikipedia, during WW2 one of The
Don's uncles, John G. Trump, was instrumental in providing the US
military with the latest and greatest Radar equipment, and had also
contributed to the Manhattan Project (albeit involuntarily, by building
a high voltage generator in Philadelphia that was subsequently seized
for the project).

Also, by The Don's standards, there are two types of immigrants:
Norwegians and Bad Hombres. Back in 1885, Germans would certainly have
been considered the Norwegian type.