POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frivolities : Re: Frivolities Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:37:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frivolities
From: dick balaska
Date: 8 Dec 2017 20:18:39
Message: <5a2b39ef$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/08/2017 05:51 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 07/12/2017 22:28, Stephen wrote:
>> Talking about Frivolities
>>
>> I can hardly get my head around this one.
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42271150
>>

> Follow up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-birmingham-42288252/prankster-defends-cementing-head-in-microwave

The url made me LOL. But, in our litigious society, he *has* to defend

I was annoyed the other day, U of Michigan absolutely denies any
knowledge (they had) or wrongdoing (they did) in the pervy gymnastics
doctor case.  But, they have to. As soon as they say "sorry", that's
admitting guilt to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

--
dik