POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Art (not Jack) : Re: Art (not Jack) Server Time
24 May 2024 04:32:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art (not Jack)
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Dec 2017 13:16:01
Message: <5a243f61$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/12/2017 16:44, Ive wrote:
> Am 12/3/2017 um 15:27 schrieb Bald Eagle:

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea39dHj01yc
>>

> I can't believe you did post a video by this asshole, neo-nazi and
> chemtrail believer P.J. Watson. Shame on you.

Strong words there Ive.
I managed to make it past "my two year old could do better than that".
But not past the two minute mark. And what have you got against
arseholes? They have their uses and his seems to migrated to his mouth. ;-)
Myself I don't appreciate that sort of art and would not want it in my
house. But more power the elbow of an artist who can command those
prices. It is fools that buy it. IMO
And what's with his teeth? Is he trying to pretend he is not Caucasian?

--

Regards
     Stephen