POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Unexpected "wrong" color : Re: Unexpected "wrong" color Server Time
26 Apr 2024 16:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unexpected "wrong" color
From: dick balaska
Date: 30 Nov 2017 18:31:29
Message: <5a2094d1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-11-30 13:06, also sprach Stephen:

>  no longer the century of the fruit bat.

I find the fruit battiness annoying too. However, it is ours (in a
global community sense; literally I believe it is still chrisc's.) and
it is ad free.
On the flip side, I *loathe* when someone starts a discussion on FB,
doesn't like the direction of the discussion, and deletes the entire
thread. You can't un-have a discussion!

--
dik