POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox Skin? : Re: Firefox Skin? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox Skin?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Nov 2017 02:51:07
Message: <5a167deb$1@news.povray.org>
On 23-11-2017 0:15, Bald Eagle wrote:

>> Oh? Well, as long as uBlockOrigin and Ghostery still work (they seem to)
>> I am not too concerned. Still, I do not really like those big overhauls.
>
> Thanks for the implied endorsements  :)
>
> In today's world, perhaps someone ought to start a thread which briefly lays out
> some of the more useful tools for browsers.

I think, it depends on what each one wants/needs. I have only three
addons operational: uBlock Origin, Ghostery, and HTTPS Everywhere.
That's enough for me as far as I can judge.

AdBlock Plus is not recommended as it trades info with third parties
without your knowledge. Same can be said for WOT (Web Of Trust).

NoScript does not work anymore; I did not find it very comprehensive
when it did.

--
Thomas