POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender exporter improvements : Re: Blender exporter improvements Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:51:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender exporter improvements
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Jul 2017 10:08:23
Message: <596b7357$1@news.povray.org>

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.79/POV-Ray#Blender_2.79:_POV-Ray

>>> If you want to test them before Blender 2.79 is out, and maybe give a
>>> quick
>>> feedback, you can test from the builds provided here:
>>> https://builder.blender.org/download/
>>

>> I would be interested to know if anyone found any missing keyword from
>> our
>> syntax color highlighting?
>>

> Not me. I've downloaded it but have not  looked at the editor.

I am waiting for the resolution to the bug report I sent in about PovRay
failing when I used a specular map. I don't want to continue with it or
I will get lost.
I'm looking at a problem where the exporter does not handle image maps
very well and used "None" for the type.
I am trying to cut it down to a minimal scene and I have just found out
about orphans.

--

Regards
     Stephen