POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 sometimes omits media photons : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 sometimes omits media photons Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:49:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 sometimes omits media photons
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jul 2017 09:46:36
Message: <5960e23c$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/8/2017 2:03 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:

> Pre-existing conditions *are* covered in POV-Ray, right?
>
> Oops, sorry.  I myself have a pre-existing condition, and I live in the
> USA, where the people in charge don't know how insurance works, and
> believe that human life should be subordinate to market^H^H^H^H^H^H
> crony capitalist forces.

My sympathies.

> P.S.  As long as I've digressed into politics, please convey my
> appreciation to Chancellor Merkel for allowing herself to be on the
> losing side of the same-sex marriage issue.  Being the leader of the
> free world must be a difficult job.

I will put this date in my diary. An American has called Germany "the
leader of the free world ". Is that not heresy and covered under the
Anti-American Sedition act of 1918? ;)

She has a tough job with all those strange people. The British press are
showing a lot of photos of her with an expression of disbelief on her
face. When she is talking to some heads of state.

For example:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/40536916/angela-merkel-rolls-her-eyes-at-vladimir-putin

--

Regards