POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stacking stones without overlapping : Re: Stacking stones without overlapping Server Time
26 Apr 2024 05:38:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stacking stones without overlapping
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Jun 2017 03:06:38
Message: <5943837e$1@news.povray.org>
On 15-6-2017 18:27, Bald Eagle wrote:

> [As an aside, is there an easy mechanism by which I can access the thread for
> the given image from the image's URL?]

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3C4d98c518%40news.povray.org%3E/27841-grains.jpg

The name Samuel Benge imposes itself on me for some reason, but I am not
really sure and I cannot find anything related to this in the code I
have from him. The image is very familiar and I remember we have
discussed this in the (recent?) past. So, yes indeed, we need a better
link to the thread.

--
Thomas