POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : London under siege, a reply : Re: London under siege, a reply Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:46:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: London under siege, a reply
From: dick balaska
Date: 7 Jun 2017 16:35:27
Message: <5938638f$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-06-06 17:47, also sprach Stephen:

> It is the only way to do it. You've got more chance of winning the
> lottery...

After Sandy Hook, we spent billions turning our schools into
mini-prisons.  I pointed out that that was a total waste of money.
Concerned mom: "It keeps my snowflake safe."
Me: "Ok, so I'm a bad guy with a gun who is locked out of the school.
I'll just sit on that hill across the street and pick off a couple of
packed busloads of kids."

And I followed it up with my goto line.
"You are so concerned about something that is not going to happen, yet
you ignore the 300 people that died on Connecticut's roads last year
while you happily text and drive."

--
dik